This site uses only the first-party, third-party and analytic cookies strictly necessary to optimise browsing and improve the user experience.
Should you want more information about the cookies we use on the website, you can send an e-mail to the following address: info_arroba_grainolegal.com.
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small text file that a website stores on a user's browser. Cookies facilitate the use and browsing of the website. They are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing numerous advantages in providing interactive services.
For instance, cookies are used to manage the user's session (reducing the number of times you have to include your password), improve services and tailor the contents of a web page to your preferences.
There are different kinds of cookies:
• Session cookies: they are deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them
• Persistent cookies: remain on your computer until a certain date.
List of cookies used on our website
• First-party cookies: They are cookies generated by the websites being visited.These can be used for technical purposes (they are also called strictly necessary cookies) and are necessary for the proper functioning of the website or for customisation, thereby enabling the user to configure aspects such as language of the site, etc.
• Analytic cookies: Such cookies are used to collect statistical data on activity on the site using Google Analytics in order to ensure the best possible service to the user.
For more information on the type of cookies used by Google and how to use them please visit the following link: www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
The cookies used on our website are as follows:
The _ga cookie enables control of unique visitors. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie is installed. When the user re-enters our site with the same browser, the cookie deems it to be the same user. Google Analytics will only consider the same user to be another user if the user changes browser.
The user will receive a warning that the site is using cookies every time you access a new page on the site, since the browser will not remember the answer to the notice that had previously been given. Acceptance of these cookies means that you will be able to continue using the services of the website without restrictions.
Guarantees and options regarding cookies
At all times and at least during installation or update of the browser, the user can accept or reject the installation of cookies or refuse the installation of a specific type of cookie, including third-party cookies.In addition, after each session you can delete some or all of the stored cookies.
Also, users can activate:
• Private browsing: Whereby the browser ceases to save users' browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information of the pages they visit.
• Do not track function: With this function, the browser requests the websites visited to not track browsing habits for advertising purposes, for instance.
We recommend you see your browser's help guide for information on the various options on how to manage cookies.
Below are the links to manage cookies in the leading browsers:
• Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
• Safari: support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
• Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Please note that blocking cookies can affect all or some of the functionalities of our website.